Open Records

All traffic accident reports must be obtained through Department of Public Safety at:

All fire reports must be obtained through the Fire Marshal's Office.

To receive a copy of an incident report complete the following Open Records Request form:

***The law allows 10 working days to request an Attorney General Opinion. Records requests are processed in the order in which they are received.

Completed records requests will be returned to the e-mail address provided by the individual requesting the information.